Brexit Price Promise

The UK government has said that UK travellers will not need to apply for a visa to visit EU countries before 31st October.


If a Brexit deal is agreed, there will be a transition period in which the rules will remain the same until a date is set for laws to change. After that date, UK citizens may need a visa to visit European countries.


In the event of a no-deal, UK travellers will still be able to visit EU countries without having to apply for a visa. However, it is likely that EU immigration legislation will be updated, and visa requirements will be enforced at some point in the future. You can follow updates on the website.


When Britain leaves Europe on the 31st October, you will need to have at least six months on your passport from the date you arrive in the EU country.


Check the date of expiry well in advance of the date you are due to travel. It usually takes around three weeks for the passport office to process applications.


There is also a one-week fast-track service, but it is twice the cost of a standard application. For more details about passport requirements visit the UK government website.


ABTA recommends taking out a travel insurance policy that also covers medical fees whenever you travel anywhere.


UK travellers with a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) will have access to state medical care in EU countries.


Under a no-deal Brexit, UK registered EHICs will no longer be valid. We recommend buying travel insurance that covers you for flight delays, lost luggage and repatriation costs.


Celestyal cruises operate under international law so UK travellers that want to sail with us will not have any problem. As already mentioned, we will not be changing the cruise prices you see advertised until at least after the 31st October.


The European Commission has announced that UK airlines should be able to travel to EU countries under a reciprocal arrangement. At the time of writing, we do not know if this will affect flight prices.


In the event of a no-deal Brexit, UK travellers will probably need to apply for an international driving permit before you can rent a hire car. International driving licenses are available from the Post Office. Under the current rules, UK drivers can drive a vehicle in EU countries using your British driving license.


Why Travel with Celestyal Cruises?

Celestyal Cruises is recognised as a leading cruise expert that excels at delivering exceptional hospitality and a highly-personalised customer service.

In June 2019, Celestyal Cruises was presented with the Mare Nostrum Award in recognition of our outstanding performance and overall contribution to the development of the cruise industry in the East Mediterranean region.

In 2018, Cruise Critic - the number one site for the online cruise community - named us as the UK Editors’ Picks Award for Best Service, together with two first-place awards, for Shore Excursions and Value, and two second-place awards, for Service and Entertainment.

Get Inspired. Get Informed. Get Going.

Whether you’re looking for new destinations, new itineraries or last minute offers, we have it all.


Choose The Right Cruise For You

Starting From




Learn more

4 Nights Cruise Iconic Aegean

All Inclusive Cruise

Starting from

Learn More



Milos: Dramatic in every sense


Experience authentic hospitality and home-like comfort on board